Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is on everyone’s mind. It may not directly affect your business, but PR people should take precautionary steps to avoid unintentional missteps during this crisis. Here’s what you need to know:
- Pause all scheduled social media posts and newsletters and re-evaluate future content
- If you don’t have anything relevant to say, don’t say anything at all
- Express genuine support for the people of Ukraine
- Remind your employees to be extra vigilant when opening unexpected files or links (cyber attacks are on the rise)
- Donate: https://lnkd.in/emZh2ux2
Unless you have a direct way to influence this crisis and stop the aggression, there’s not much else to do. Except to wait and express solidarity. We are with you, Ukraine! Stay strong.